Sage METHOD Spey RodSage
SERIOUSLY SMOOTH, ULTRA-FAST ACTION PERFORMANCE.
"When you know you’ve got something special, you want as many people as possible to get their hands on it right away. In fact, both hands. Designed for two-handed afi cionados who know that even perfect casts always have room for improvement, the METHOD is the two-handed casting machine they’ve been waiting for. Constructed using our now thoroughly battle-proven Konnetic Technology®, it features a seriously smooth, ultra-fast action that generously provides that most important quality needed for effortless two-handed cast: tremendous line speed. Thanks to its aggressive butt-to-tip taper that optimizes loading energy and flawlessly transfers it through the forward cast—plus vibration free tracking for exquisite accuracy—the METHOD smoothly snaps out the tightest of loops to carry the fly straight out to your target. All while being superbly light for all-day casting without fatigue. Big water. Big flies. Big fish. Big fun.
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Konnetic Technology®
- Ultra-fast action
- Magma Red blank color
- Rust thread wraps with Pewter and Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Large, heavy duty hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Polished Black anodized aluminum down-locking reel seat
- Super Plus cork fore grip and rear grip
- Black rod bag with Magma Red colored logo and model tag
- Fusion Red powder coated aluminum rod tube with Sage medallion