Patagonia Ultralight Felt Wading BootPatagonia
These comfortable, felt-soled wading shoes are extremely light and flexible, providing stability, durability and foot protection. The new, more streamlined synthetic leather upper dries fast, flexes easily and holds up through years of hard use. Durable monofilament mesh drains the footbed while keeping sand and silt out. The external rand, internal support and reinforced toe box protect feet from deep-water pressure and rocky river bottoms. Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt soles hold fin straps and can be resoled for extended life. Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species.
- Quick-drying synthetic leather is lightweight and comfortable; extremely durable Venergy mesh with Bionix yarns drains quickly and keeps sand out
- Long-wearing, sewn-on polyester felt sole; all outsoles can be resoled; sole designed to hold fin straps
- Traditional front lace system with quick-drying laces
- Internal upper support and reinforced toe box resists water pressure when deep wading
- Please remember to inspect, clean and dry felt soles after each use to reduce the possibility of transferring invasive species
- Upper: synthetic leather with a polypropylene insole board. Midsole: full-length molded EVA