Patagonia Stormfront Hip Pack 10LPatagonia
You’ve cast your way up a tight stream for hours and now you’re in the middle of nowhere—exactly where you want to be. Patagonia's Stormfront Hip Pack is the perfectly sized, mobile solution for a day on—or in—the water. This fully welded, waterproof hip pod stands up to foul weather with burly 100% nylon fabric, exterior DWR (durable water repellent) finish and interior TPU single-side coating. Saltwater? No sweat. The new 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper resists corrosion. There’s also a fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap for comfort and weight distribution with heavier loads. On the outside, they’ve added a small, zippered stash pocket and rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket; inside you’ll find one handy zippered pocket to secure and protect keys, wallet and accessories.
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- 100% waterproof TIZIP® zipper for quick access to main compartment is perfect for fly boxes, small cameras or extra clothing
- Fully adjustable, low-profile hip belt and padded neck strap will handle large loads and weight distribution
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment without piercing the waterproof fabric
- Rear adjustable lash straps for rod tube or jacket
- 11.75-oz 800-denier 100% nylon with a single-side TPU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish