Sage PULSE RodSage
The PULSE's Graphite IIIe technology ensures power and durability, providing fast action performance and a connected feel. Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, the PULSE is finished with custom-designed components and eye-catching cosmetic details. The PULSE will be your workhorse—from freshwater to saltwater, single-hand, switch, or Spey, there’s a rod in the PULSE family for every application.
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Graphite IIIe Technology
- Fast action
- Lichen blank color
- Olive thread wraps with Black trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides
- Hard chromed snake guides and tip-top
- Freshwater 3-6 weights:
- Rosewood inserts with Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat.
- Snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Saltwater 6-8 weights:
- Gloss Black anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Full-wells cork handle with fighting butt
- Black nylon rod tube with divided liner