Scientific Anglers Sonar Titan Intermediate/S3/S5 Fly LineScientific Anglers
A triple density fly line built for streamer fishing!
Scientific Anglers took one of their most popular tapers, the Titan, drenched it in various mixtures of tungsten powder, and created a triple-density sinking fly line that will absolutely change the way you fish streamers forever. This is a fully tapered sinking line, so it casts like a floater, but provides a straight-line sinking connection to your streamer. The days of chucking and ducking are finally over. Welcome to the triple-density revolution.
- Loads quickly and delivers the biggest flies to the furthest targets
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head and short front taper
- Triple-density construction provides straight-line connection to fly
- Mastery Texturing reduces friction, providing longer casts, easier pick-up, and increased durability
- For temperate climates
- Braided multifilament core
- Sink Rates:
- Intermediate = 1.25 ips
- Sink 3 = 2.5 – 3.5 ips
- Sink 5 = 4.5 – 6.0 ips